Ravensblood Forest If I start to die can you save me?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Finally decided on a treatment route and how a wolf, could possibly prepare it, talk about bringing work home.... I over complicated it then had to back off

Nerian stared at Thistle repeating thistles words carefully under her breath, only her lips moved at she went over the thoughts in her head. 4 of you.. 2 feet ... she's delirious.. head ache.... is there a brain bleed? vision affected... I need to get the swelling down...

Nerian snapped to reality and shook her head pressing her lips tight together, she was going to be too kind to her sister wife and perhaps hard on the pups, since they would have to see their mother in pain. But come hell or high water Nerian was treating Thistle for her injuries. No sleeping for at least 4 hours after that we will be waking you up every hour on the hour just to be sure you are capable of waking up. Tomorrow night you can sleep for real.

The pups are fine but you can't see them until tomorrow, I want to be sure they will not accidentally further injure you,

Nerian swallowed and looked to Ragnar her voice less bold this time and more reassuring at the same time looking for approval from Ragnar
If you insist Ragnar or I will bring a pup; just one at a time. To help wake you every hour on the hour so that you can see them but then I get to apply my poultices to you as well.

Nerian inclined her head to Ragnar and lowered her gaze, hoping he would understand she was deferring to him when it came to this part of her treatment plan, leaving up to Ragnar to accept or deny that part of the plan.
She waited for Ragnar's response to that then cleared her throat and spoke with clear intention and a boldness she reserved for occasions such as these. Her tone left no room for insubordination. For now until Tomorrow Night, Thistle Cloud, you will have to lay down in my stone den where it is quiet away from noise and close to my herbs.
Ragnar if you can gt her there I need to prepare the Arnica and the Feverfew if the Arinca is prepared incorrectly it can be dangerous.
In order to reassure Ragnar, Nerian added I've never done it incorrectly. To bad she also left out that she had never actually prepared it herself but had only watched the high nurse do it, it was easy enough... to watch.

Nerian lowered her nose to the ground and sniffed she need clay to make the poultice. I'll meet you there, I need to gather some things. Most of it is ready
She hoped she didn't destroy all the dried herbs in her den the other day, and she had readied more she just hoped fervently that they were ready enough. Nerian followed her nose getting out of range of them. She soon found the sticky clay dirt she needed, and dug up a football sized hunk of it. Though it wasn't pleasant to taste she picked it up in her mouth and gently carried it to her Den, hoping to beat Ragnar and Thistle there.

Nerian found her Arnica flowers all ready and perfectly dried she picked out any stems and cast them aside she needed only the flower. Water!! I need water Nerian darted out of the den and ran to the garden grabbed up a shell she had found by the ocean and brought back to the garden. she dipped it into the lake and brought back water to her den. Nerian piled the Arnica flowers on a flat rock she had tediously drug to outside of her den. She grabbed up a rocked rock and began dropping it over and over again onto the arnica until is was crushed up dried flower bits. Once that was done she dropped mouthfuls of waters onto the arnica until is was slightly runny but not soaked. Nerian then picked up tiny bits of clay and began mixing it into the arnica/water mix until is was a pasty poultice. Content it was done correctly she glanced around getting worried for Ragnar and Thistle.

Messages In This Thread
If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 04, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 05, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 05, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 06, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 07, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 07, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 12, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 15, 2014, 08:46 PM