Arrow Lake ludens
21 Posts
Ooc — Kansas
His pale eyes narrow in sympathetic pain as he witnesses the charcoal wolf reguritate some of what he has eaten. this very well can be interpreted as disguste rather than the true emotion behind the narrowed eyes - concern - and momentarily Jigsaw hopes the stranger does not witness this expression. he has been in this place before; starving and alone, and he has more than once vomitted after eating a large meal in the midst of starvation. he was saddened by it, hoping that the stranger at least absorbed some of what little nutrition remained in the fox's corpse. 

he does, however make up his mind that the man cannot safely eat any more at this moment and so he grasps the mutilated fox and drags it before his spotted paws, taking bites and lavishing the feeling of pleasure that comes with it.  a brief pause, and the man rejects his offer of taking him to a warmer place to sleep, wherein Jigsaw no doubt would have protected him to the best of his ability. he did not understand the outright rejection of help fully, but the inkling that the other has so far led a troubled life is definitely present in Jigsaw's thoughts. 

But the wolfdog does not persue it any further, being one whose personality does not tolerate pushy behavior. As he eats whatever was left of the fox, gnawing at the front leg, a bit of small talk seems to ensue. given the circumstances this seems odd to the compassionate young man, but he chooses to play along.

A bit east of here. Where the weather is dryer. I traveled a long way to get here. When I found these mountains I decided to stay, at least for a while. 

he pauses as he takes another bite, chews thoughtfully and swallows before returning the question. What about you? And I dont think I got your name yet. jig gives another one of his somewhat whimsical chuffs.
Messages In This Thread
ludens - by Redshank - December 09, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: ludens - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: ludens - by Redshank - December 10, 2019, 03:36 AM
RE: ludens - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:00 AM
RE: ludens - by Redshank - December 10, 2019, 04:41 AM
RE: ludens - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 05:06 AM
RE: ludens - by Redshank - December 10, 2019, 05:45 AM
RE: ludens - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 06:19 AM
RE: ludens - by Redshank - December 10, 2019, 07:09 AM
RE: ludens - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 07:36 AM
RE: ludens - by Redshank - December 10, 2019, 08:16 AM