Stone Circle you and atlas are one in the same
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
All Welcome 
the mid-afternoon is opaque and grey, made colder by the heavy snowfall. newt takes shelter beneath a towering evergreen, ducking beneath the pine needle branches laden with the wet snow that clings to them. some of it drops onto his head as he brushes against the shivering needles of the evergreen and he gives his coat a shake before peering at the silhouettes of the stones through the snow. he's not too far from them, he thinks, but the snow works to distort his depth perception, making things look further away.

though originally he'd hoped to wrangle up something to add the diminishing food caches newt realizes he's going to have to abandon it. tracks were too easily covered up in this heavy snowfall.

another idea struck him then as he peers out from beneath his chosen cover spot. while he hadn't actively been avoiding anyone since he'd came out of self-isolation he hadn't actively been seeking them, either. @West Tyree, newt thinks, is the first of his siblings he must speak with. see if there was still a bridge or foundation to restore it. they'd were close ...or they had been pre-isolation.

thinking that it was worth a shot and not fancying the idea of trekking out in the snowfall to track down his brother with no present idea of where in the territory he was located, newt lets out a howl for him... hoping for an answer.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
you and atlas are one in the same - by Nanoq - December 13, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: you and atlas are one in the same - by West Tyree - December 17, 2019, 02:59 AM
RE: you and atlas are one in the same - by Nanoq - December 18, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: you and atlas are one in the same - by West Tyree - December 28, 2019, 06:07 PM