Blacktail Deer Plateau ashes call my name
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

Fox greeted him with a 'you' letting on the distinct impression to Týr that she had forgotten his name. He was not offended by that realization given the fact that he had not remembered Tuwawi's name, and if it were not that Fox's name was so simple, or something he used on nearly an everyday basis due to references to the species he probably would have forgotten her name, as well. As it was, though, Fox's name was easy to remember and hence it stuck in the young Rekkr's mind. I am Týr, or Sveinn, He did not ask her if she remembered now that he had given her his two names, knowing that it wasn't, really, a big deal if she remembered or not. He had once harbored a crush for the girl on the opposite side of the river but he liked to think that he had moved on from it.

Fox told him to meet her down stream and without giving him a chance to truly answer she took off. For a few seconds Týr stared after her, crystalline blue eyes apprehensive before after a few moments of that he followed after her on his side of the river. Given her head start, Fox beat him to the spot she had been speaking of, her red coat making it easy for the Rekkr to find her. She had crossed over to the side he occupied and Týr's pace slowed as he drew near. It has been a while, Fox, He spoke softly, giving her a soft smile. Tuwawi has told me that many things have changed. Unbeknownst to Týr he had no idea just how correct on that matter he was.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 11, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 11, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 11, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 12, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 13, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 13, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 18, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 25, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 10:13 AM