Blacktail Deer Plateau Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye stared at him at a loss for words. "So, you're just going to father another wolf's pups as your own, and then take her as a mate because you feel it is your 'duty'. Guess what," She said exasperated. "You are the Alpha. You choose who you want. It is not your obligation to care for another wolf just because she came to you solely for safety of her pups." Her mind flashed to Pied, but that was valid. Pied was her sister — family. And she had died, leaving her pups in Hawkeye's care as their acting mother. It was completely different, as she was sure that anyone would agree.

"I was ditched by my last mate, Ferdie Von Pelt. I decided I would never let myself be vulnerable again, but that was an impossible promise to keep to myself when I met you. And you know a thing or two about keeping promises. They should never be broken." She paused, hoping she would not regret her next words. They were her feelings, after all. "Even now, I stand here, waiting for you to say something. Hoping that you'll just say fuck it and take me as your own." The dark female had feelings for the male even before she found out he was Alpha, something that could sway many wolves into affection. "I wouldn't care if I was the lowest rank in your pack," she said quietly. "I just want to be yours..." Hawkeye had not expected the conversation to go this direction. She was not one to put everything on the line, not anymore; yet, here she stood. Moments ago, she was convinced she'd just scoff and walk away at his words, but she just couldn't do it; she craved for him to say he cared, for him to just take her away and only want her as his own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be - by Hawkeye - August 13, 2014, 10:32 AM