Ankyra Sound i got to take what i’m making, and turn it into something for you.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
When Caiaphas responded, Kiwi's surprise was completely genuine.  You think that I'm giving you trust? She asked, half mocking, half honestly incredulous.  Either you give yourself too much credit or you give me too little.  I learned that lesson a long time ago.  She trusted no one but perhaps her inner circle and Caiaphas, she could promise, would never make that list.

You can use what you don't trust.  You just use it carefully.  She added, blatantly careless, as though speaking of a rock or a stick.  She wasn't here to play to Caiaphas' sense of self importance.  She wouldn't bow her head to those she led or lie to them about the roles they held.  It wasn't in her to sow falsehoods if those lies made her seem less as a result.

You would be welcome to try.  And I would be welcome to kill you in return.  That was how packs worked, yeah?  Nothing prevented anyone from taking control.  She'd just need to prove to be enough to prevent it.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3