The Sunspire Healing is a matter of time, and sometimes also a matter of opportunity
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Though Jace had been hurt and his limp was still profound. He continued his duties to the best of his abilities. If he did not run or jump or leap of move too quickly, his chest and leg did not hurt. Though there was times in the morning and at night when he struggled to lie down or stand up and the pain sprang up his chest and into his muscles fire hot and painful and the wetness swept into his eye sas he squeezed them tight into a grimace. He had yet to make his own den, preferring to sleep outside, being both something loved and loathed. He felt he deserved it, while at the same time loved it because the stars were a comfort to him, much like his sister being near was.

Today was no different he was walking along the borders and came across the femme Aleera he thought her name was. He chuffed quietly at her and then stood to attention wondering what she was doing and if he could help her.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.