Stavanger Bay If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it.
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle came closer to Julooke and checked her throat seeing that it was fine she gave her friend a small nudge as well and a gently chuff of greeting. She had not wanted to touch her until she was certain that her wound could handle it. She sat down and smiled gently at her friend only to chuckle then.

You my dear are pregnant and I imagine you and Verrine should have children of your own soon enough. Clearly since that attack did not hurt your abdomen or any other areas, just your neck you should be fine as well as your children. However, i should bring you some ginger for your nausea and rasberry too Thistle gave Nerian a small smile too, hoping to make her feel a bit better, the male had not done anything else to Julooke, he had just attempted to rip her throat out, and had not succeeded, but she did know that Much abuse had befallen Nerian except for rape and she did not wish to allow such terrible memories to overtake her sister wife.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it. - by Thistle Cloud - August 13, 2014, 05:06 PM