Sunspire Mountains Dropping In (IC joining)
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
Warden threads ftw!

Trotting along the extremities of the packs territory, the halfbreed was doing nothing so much as wasting time. He had become a lingering figure at best, a small ghost that stole away in the heat of day and avoided the others of his pack for the most part. When he picked up an unfamiliar scent a small resigned sigh escaped. Mere interlopers, more annoying introductions, more vain, conceded wolves trying to assert authority over weaklings, it was becoming a tiring process. Hopefully he wouldn't deal with it much longer, but for now he had a duty.

For a time the wolf-dog followed the scent, it wasn't familiar to the male, and was a safe guess to be exactly As he assumed, a loner seeking something. It took the male several minutes to catch up to the male, who seemed to be moving with a strange deliberate purpose, most interlopers skulked, or sat along the border, this one was wandering aimlessly. Or so it seemed. Finally catching sight of the interloper the halfbreed let out a single loud bark of warning, no words escaped but the idea was to get the attention of this wanderer and if he had any sense he'd explain himself to the half-breed. If not, Fang would just have to ask what he thought he was doing.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Dropping In (IC joining) - by Bruce - August 12, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Fang - August 13, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Bruce - August 13, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Fang - August 14, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Bruce - August 14, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Fang - August 14, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Bruce - August 14, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Fang - August 15, 2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Dropping In (IC joining) - by Bruce - August 15, 2014, 12:40 AM