Stone Circle there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love)
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
you've got children? a wide smile enveloped blondine's maw, though greyback wouldn't have seen it. she'd turned away from him, finding herself deeply interested in the spirits roaming this hall. she wondered what'd ever happened to laurel and her children, or the raven who she'd so despised.

blondine was happy to play the role of aunt, free from the responsibilities of motherhood. what's your mate's name? she asked. later, after they seperated, she would seek out the lucky woman. 

thoughts of the inevitable were welcomed. she turned back to greyback then, the seriousness of her words clear in her expression. that's an honor i'll have to earn. this wasn't a place she would want to rest without knowing she'd earned it. the huntress didn't want greyback's laugh to go unacknowledged, so she added, i reckon i won't mind much either way. do with these bones as you wish.

i am, yes. faith was one of the most important facets of her being. i believe in a place a whole lot bigger than this. i'd imagine they don't have to deal with famines. blondine smiled again, this time adding a laugh. i appreciate you showing me this. a-suppose its in my best interest to show y'all i'm serious about staying a while.
Messages In This Thread
there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 21, 2019, 09:15 AM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 21, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 22, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 22, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 22, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 10:18 AM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 06:29 PM