The Sunspire Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (Birthing Thread)
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

The alpha slipped half of his body into the den after she called him, examining her litter. His gaze looked almost disappointed at something. Was he expecting more pups? She could only have so many; if her body produced two, then that was all she was having. "Oui. Just the two."

The new mother curled tighter around her pups, feeling content as they fed. "I would like to name zem now, zat's why I called you in 'ere..." She began only to be cut off by the soft squeal of her runt. Erika's ears pressed back in worry when she had spat up milk, only to cry again. Her son, as if to challenge her, stopped his meal and cried louder. The Frenchwoman nudged them gently away from her teats with her nose. They had had enough; she didn't want anymore accidents by her.

"Ze black one iz Alphonse and ze small brown one iz Serena." She had thought about the names as she travelled to the mountains. Alphonse was the name Erika would have been given, had she been a boy. Serena was the name of Majesty's mother, and she thought it the best way to honor her missing mate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (Birthing Thread) - by Erika - August 13, 2014, 09:06 PM