Stone Circle it's because he was lying in front of the heater
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Before he knew it she had greeted him in a rush of words and seemed to completely be unaware that he had no idea about who she was or what she was talking about. Valiant? Someone he knew clearly and should be worried about. Sunspot? He had no idea who that was either. Dawn was his littermate, Minnow his daughter. Akuti was his mother and Grayday his deceased father. "Yeah uh" he faltered and paused studying her, seeing the concern and lack of...lack of sadness and forced himself to talk more clearing his throat "Yeah. Thank you! I'm glad he's okay. I hit my head and things have been a little weird but Valette got me help" he said trying to avoid too many specifics just to see if he could avoid the big bomb of his lack of memory. It was so much relief to have a normal interaction void of sadness and pity and concern for his health. He knew how wrong he was for doing this but he promised to correct it the next time he saw her.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
it's because he was lying in front of the heater - by Easy - December 24, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: it's because he was lying in front of the heater - by Sunny - December 24, 2019, 08:00 PM