Lake Rodney ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sex talk, vague thoughts of assault.
You get Black Hat's stinky 200th post, yay!

New faces flocked to the Haunted Woods, spurred by the unforgiving bite of winter. It felt suffocatingly crowded to him now. Seeking fresh air, Black Hat slipped from the borders towards the vast lake nearby. Drawing cold air into his lungs, he let it seep back out through his stained teeth in hot wisps. A warm-pelted figure sliced through the icy expanse like a hot knife through butter. Undoubtedly female, the mocha wolfess glided along at a steady clip, and she was headed his way.

What's the rush? He inquired conversationally, taking in the details of her form now that she was within speaking range. White coated her extremities and ventral side as if eternally dusted in snow, fading to grey that gave way to warm browns as his eyes climbed up her willowy body. His gaze returned to those quiet lavender eyes, soft and welcoming. It'd been a while since his last coupling, and the breeding season was upon them. The influx of females in particular was beginning to drive him mad. He could easily overpower and have his way with her.

Tempting, but he decided to employ patience for the moment and feel her out.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Daivya - December 24, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Black Hat - December 24, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Daivya - December 24, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Black Hat - December 25, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Daivya - December 25, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Black Hat - December 25, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Daivya - December 25, 2019, 01:56 PM