Lake Rodney ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
omg yayyy, congrats hehee.

"What's the rush?"

Invigorated steps slowed to intricate steps - tentative, fastidious. She looked upon him with those languid gems of violet, before swallowing her surprise and dipping a frosted chin, gaze sweeping like velvet curtains to the space on the ground just before the man's paws. For a moment there was only silence, as the paper-thin snowflakes hurried their pace, whirling around her body like ribbons - ribbons of coruscating white. 

As though she was a present, sinous and dainty, laid out in waiting for him--

--and finally her lips parted.

"Ah- my... my apologies sir, I thought I was alone." Her voice was sweet on the frosted air, like icing to a cake, posture elegantly timorous. Quaint. In that moment, she allowed her vision to rise up to a safe position on the lower portion of his cheek, in order to avoid meeting the fathomless, aberrant pools of his eyes; nothing but good manners, truly, and internally she praised herself for not having forgotten appropriate behaviour.

"I'm searching for somewhere to belong." A smile, then - it graced her lips tenderly, like a butterflies kiss. Her honesty was innocently imprudent.
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
Messages In This Thread
☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Daivya - December 24, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Black Hat - December 24, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Daivya - December 24, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Black Hat - December 25, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Daivya - December 25, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Black Hat - December 25, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: ☁ I saw a piece of heaven ☁ - by Daivya - December 25, 2019, 01:56 PM