Firestone Hot Springs Sweet mother, Sweet mother
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Totally fine, now I need to apologize. I tend to post slowly (obviously) so no worries about keeping up with a thread for my sake o.o

Edited to end!

Dante nodded. To some, seventeen may seem a lot, but in his too there were many who held the title of godhood. Always it seemed, however, that one ruled above the rest. He wondered if this Mephala was that queen.

It did not occur to him to ask what it was this goddess presided over. He was well aware that his religion was unlike many others in that. Many worshipped gods of vague domain, their gaze expected to reach all things at once. He wordlessly assumed that this was the case with hers. The other did not occur to him. "Daedric? Is that hailing from your homeland?" This was usually the case, though some would convert to beliefs that they came across if the lessons hit home.

At that moment, though, he realized how much time had passed. "I shall perhaps have to speak with you more later, if we meet again. I should be getting back." He would have liked to have heard about her home, but she didn't seem into sharing anyway. It was a bit of a travel back to the Plateau and he wished to be back before nightfall. "It was nice meeting you, Meldresi." And with that he departed.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Meldresi - July 05, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Dante RIP - July 06, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Meldresi - July 06, 2014, 10:09 AM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Dante RIP - July 07, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Meldresi - July 07, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Dante RIP - July 13, 2014, 01:17 AM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Meldresi - July 13, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Dante RIP - July 17, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Meldresi - July 18, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Sweet mother, Sweet mother - by Dante RIP - July 22, 2014, 09:39 PM