Haunted Wood New Kid on the Block
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ghidorah felt the eyes of Vengeance meet his, and the world seemed to stop as the two titans locked eyes.

The rival Alpha had finally met the Emporer.

Vengeance seemed displeased with his presence as he watched their battle, his nightmare eyes rested on his ghostly gaze like he was seeing through him. Everything else faded around Ghidorah, even his opponent, his deranged laughter stopped as the flow of time solidified in this very moment, the glowing presence of Vengeance and his judgemental aura was all he could see. The golden wolf looked at him, he wasn't worried about what the Warlord was thinking of him, perhaps it was disgust? Perhaps he was not keen on his narcissistic attitude, whatever it was, he could care less, look at me with your scowl all you want my dear king, be detached all you want, it won't save your maggot ass. I want you to come down here so that you will be kissing at my paws for mercy so that I may spare your inconsequential life. 

The titan's gaze was calm and collected, he was unphased by his presence.

The world seemed to have begun moving again and like a switch, he swung his head back to the battle at hand and he put on his demonic vampire face with his demonic eyes staring into her own orbs. 

Like Ghidorah had planned, his move hit her square in the jaw and she stumbled back. As he outlined, he wanted to see if the girl would try to attack him while he was a sitting duck. Tzila, the impressive warrior, she pounced at him and slammed into him, this force would, of course, make him stumble back with the weight of her body shifting his defensive stance. And just like that, he felt the jab of a tree branch 
piercing his flesh with his blood trickling out of his body like a broken sprinkler. Instead of being surprised, he raised his eyebrows in interest and his maddened face allayed as the titan looked back with his head to see what had cut him. His face was unamused that it was merely a feeble tree branch, she could have done better in his own mind, he then moved his giant head back and looked at her viper gaze. The female started to demand that he submit or that they would feed on his flesh and drink his blood.

Ghidorah started to chuckle, chuckle like a maniac.

The woman had entertained him long enough, "my my, you certainly possess the capabilities of a warrior," he purred as he complimented her with a complacent look on his face. The young girl tried to snap at his muzzle but Ghidorah was ready like he was before she forced him to be grazed by this tree branch, he swiftly recoiled his head with serpentine movement so that her fangs would miss. The titan's diabolical expression returned and he began to howl with a wicked laugh, even if she did not see it, he wanted to mislead her and give off the vibe that he was truly having fun. While it was true that he was having fun, but it was not the fun that she was thinking of. "While I am enjoying our spar, I don't think I can let you win so easily my dove," he said with a suave voice, and what happened next would make you miss it if you blinked.

The sun wolf ripped open his jaws with dragon-like fury and trusted his mouth into his muzzle with his hot breath oozing onto her muzzle and without a second thought, he snapped his jaws closed like a steel trap with his fangs digging into her muzzle. He wouldn't let the girl writhe out of his trap this time, he then launched himself forward for every centimeter he moved forward, he would tighten his grip on her muzzle. Ghidorah looked into her eyes one last time, his silver eyes locking onto hers, he gave a fabricated impressed look at her before he slammed his paws onto the ground and turning his head to the side. Like a loaded spring, he then rocketed his head forward with most of his might and sent the girl flying away from him with her blood spraying and staining on his fur. But like before, he didn't chase after her, instead, he sat on his paws with his matted tail wrapped neatly around his bloody and bruised paws, the girl did leave some marks on him and he could feel the stinging cool air hit his wounds but he didn't flinch. The titan's beautiful golden fur was tangled but he didn't care, he then gave a look of pleasure and contempt, he was satisfied with the brawl that she had given him but he figured that she could have given him more.

Ghidorah looked at Tzila and waited to see if she wanted to continue, he would be more than happy to continue this battle, he could fight with her all day and he forced himself to give her a slightly joyful smile, but his face still reeked with sin.
Messages In This Thread
New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 20, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by RIP Tzila - December 25, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 25, 2019, 01:00 AM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by RIP Tzila - December 25, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 25, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by RIP Tzila - December 25, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 25, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Vengeance - December 25, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by RIP Tzila - December 25, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Ghidorah - December 25, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: New Kid on the Block - by Vengeance - December 25, 2019, 11:09 PM