Stavanger Bay forever and always
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
"Ha-ha he’s cute"

Thistle had meant to stay away longer, but whether she was a glutton for punishment or she was more adaptable than she thought she was, she had returned. She missed her children and her husband, and a pleasant surprise that Nerian’s presence did not bother her as much as she thought it would. She was sure she had surprised her husband, but well what did he expect she did love him regardless of how angry at him she got. And she had given permission for this triad. She had fallen asleep easily and quickly and had not noticed her husband’s looks, though if she had she probably would have ignored them anyway, he couldn’t force her to do what he wished all the time. Thistle had truth be told not even thought of poisoning him, because she had told him if he strayed she would, but he had asked before and he had waited for her permission anyway. So, that was a different arrangement and agreement as it were anyway.

Thistle had felt his kisses, but had still been in deep slumber, sleeping heavier there in the den than she had days prior. Perhaps it was the presence of him that had caused her easier and deeper sleep, she wasn’t sure. This cool air, made her shiver slightly, but it was also nice compared to the heat that had been and the humidity that had been eating them all alive, the sun beating down. However, this too meant that winter would be coming rather quickly and it made her nervous too, she would have to check with him to see if she should be having hunts, she was no gamekeeper, but she could certainly organize them if their caches were running low. Especially with babes on the way with Julooke and if her husband had his way with Nerian as well, though not yet.

Thistle had been following his scent and he caught hers before she saw him, but her gaze found large back as he spoke in his own native tongue. She enjoyed hearing him speak Norse; it suited him so much better than the language she had been born into. Thistle gave him a smile when he turned a genuine one this time that was neither sad nor scathing as they had been. She was surprised, but pleased at his show of affection and she hummed in her throat at his words. She chuckled at him is that all you have missed I should endeavor to make you miss me more than that. She laughed then quietly, but truly and looked up at him with blue eyes realizing she was no longer angry, she was still hurt and the thoughts that she had spoken to him of being second best were still there, but she kept them down. Forcing them further down each time they threatened to overtake her, she realized she would always feel this way, but she could do her best to ignore it for now, and just be happy that she still had him. Her lips twitched, Maybe I’ll move closer tonight and a little more each night, until I’m back where I belong hmmm? She was teasing him without a doubt, but she enjoyed it hoping he wouldn’t take it badly.
Messages In This Thread
forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 14, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 15, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 17, 2014, 05:05 PM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 18, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 01:32 PM