Ravensblood Forest the woods are lovely, dark and deep
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: I feel like these posts are all cluttered with the timeline and stuff >_>

Hawkeye had no sense of what was going on behind her with the two girls, otherwise she would have given them spankings scolded them. Her focus was on the cougar in front of her, and the awareness that there was another wolf helping her.

The dark female had seen the other adult get knocked by the cougar's paw, but not her head hitting a tree. She was too focused on the large cat in front of her. Hawkeye growled loudly, watching the movements of the cougar carefully with her eyes. The other female returned and started snarling. With the distraction, Hawkeye lunged for the cat's throat; but, just as she was to connect, the feline jumped back from the sandy female's snapping and, claws out, slammed its paw on Hawkeye's face, shredding the skin around her eye. The cat ran off after that, obviously not liking the ratio of 2:1.

For a second, the dark wolf panicked, thinking her green orb was taken out as well. Realizing it was just blood, she looked to the plateau and then back to the light-colored wolf. Hawkeye took a few steps closer. They would now find out what had gone on via Osprey, Jr.
Messages In This Thread
the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - July 24, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Laksha - July 25, 2014, 06:09 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - July 25, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - July 25, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Laksha - July 25, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - July 25, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - July 25, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - July 30, 2014, 09:23 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - August 09, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - August 13, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - August 14, 2014, 09:47 AM