Noctisardor Bypass i hope you win the lottery and lose your ticket
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Gannet listened quietly, and his silver eyes studied Terance. He did look tired, but not injured or any worse than he or Ashlar. Moving had likely been for the best, but he remembered the hollow to be rife with small prey. Another shortage?

Finally he gave a soft laugh. No better time than hardship to meet with old friends, he said warmly. Ashlar wanted to come back. Mona is with her brother; he wasn't well. So I came to fulfill our promise. He'd sworn to come back with the fall, and while he was a little late, he was glad to be here. Wherever here was.

I'd like to stay and see him settled, though I'll need to take her word come spring. She'd be curious to know how they were and where, and he missed her if he was honest. He may return then, he may not, but he'd give his services for however long he could be here.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
i hope you win the lottery and lose your ticket - by Terance - December 20, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: i hope you win the lottery and lose your ticket - by Gannet - December 30, 2019, 07:58 PM