The Sunspire Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (Birthing Thread)
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt Sighed softly when she told him that there was only two. Good, I didn't want to lose you to pup delivery, there is a very real risk of that Ferdie nodded, showing her he was truly happy for her.

Ferdie listened intently to her it seemed she already had the names picked, and that she was only telling him not asking him. He had hoped to get the chance to help name them but yet again he had been denied that. Not that he had ever gotten the chance to actually sire his own litter, This would be the second litter out of a different male that he'd raise as his own.

Ferdie's voice was a gentle rumble like he was telling a story. I would have called the brown one Citrine I know citrine is named after the French word for lemon, but I've only ever seen in the orange-brown color, she reminds me of that precious gemstone.

Ferdie did not fight her on the names his words did not offer argument just his opinion and he would accept what ever Erika chose, even if it was his wish to cut every tie they might have with their natural father. For from the moment she accepted his proposal; the pups became his, and his to protect and raise. They were now no different to him then if he had mated with Erika himself.

Ferdie smiled fondly down at the female pup adoration in his eyes and rolled her over gently, cleaning her thoroughly with his soft warm tongue. When the other pup began to cry he'd nuzzle him and offer him a warm snuff blowing air upon him gently, hoping that the young one would wait his turn, both would get his attention equally in turn.

Carefully he cleaned the femme's face and then her chest and the rest of her so gently there was not a drop or dust or debris left on her. This large brute was a self appointed expert in grooming, tucking the femme close to Erika's upper chest and away from her teets he slide the male pup between his paws and rolled him over giving the little boy the same treatment as his sister, a thorough warm tongue bath.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (Birthing Thread) - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 14, 2014, 01:28 PM