Sleepy Fox Hollow trübsinn
37 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
      When they had arrived at what she assumed to be the place Mahler was searching for she was directed to sit. On one hand- her flank was burning, the journey had only caused her more pain. But on the other- she had already acted like a jerk for the duration of knowing him. Hesitantly, she obeyed the gargoyle. This better make him happy! Floated through her head as she watched Mahler dig up a small carcass.

"I-uhh... I..." she stuttered as she shot her emerald eyes at the wolf just when he pushed it towards her. "Fine" she muttered, much like she did when he set out hunting back in his previous territory. It seemed this phrase would become quite common in her dictionary in coming time. She was still mannerly restraining herself from tearing the pigeon apart in one go when the wolf began speaking once more.

Where had she come from? "A loving family, friendly pack. Quite a while away from anywhere near here." she said with a slight sigh in her voice. "It was an average day, nothing really exciting going on. Another pack came, they wanted our land for their own. Let's just say they got it, I got a couple scars, and that day running became my safe haven." As she mentioned scars she turned her head to reveal a scar leading from her chin to her left forepaw, previously hidden by fur.

The injury wasn't as bad as it sounded, it wasn't a terribly deep incision. But, it did intimidate people when she intended it to. Remembering the food that still lay at her paws she glanced down and returned the rest of it Mahler's way with a small shove. She wasn't that hungry anymore. Mahler didn't cross a line, Zarya just always had trouble discussing her family. She was the one giving the information.

Attempting to show him his question hadn't affected her she glanced upward and flashed him a pitiful smile. She tried to look alright, but her emerald eyes most likely betrayed her. Zarya gave up pretending as she let out another sigh, softened her gaze, and spoke. "Don't worry, you did nothing wrong."
Follow your heart.. 
But take your brain with you
Messages In This Thread
trübsinn - by Mahler - December 30, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: düsternis - by Zarya - December 30, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: trübsinn - by Mahler - December 31, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: trübsinn - by Zarya - December 31, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: trübsinn - by Mahler - January 05, 2020, 02:01 AM
RE: trübsinn - by Zarya - January 05, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: trübsinn - by Mahler - January 09, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: trübsinn - by Zarya - January 09, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: trübsinn - by Mahler - January 11, 2020, 06:10 PM