Little Goat Mountain it's a happy new year
no point in living, if you can't feel alive
9 Posts
Ooc — Jeanelle
ooc notice: no worries it is still a beautiful post (despite the med), now im just waiting for my own med to kick in~ 

The black she-wolf knew that her hunting strategy was a bit bizarre for a larger canid such as herself, but the Storjford girl was simply playing the role of a mimic in order to hopefully be successful on getting a ‘happy meal’ size bite for her noisy gut. Her head had forcibly shoveled her snout into the thick blanket of snow, eyes closing shut to protect her fragile eyelids, as her ears flattened against the top of her skull, blissfully unaware of the white she-wolf that was silently watching Chumani as the yearling continued to make a feeble attempt for a tiny morsel that likely wouldn’t even satisfy her hunger. But, her hunger urged her to push onward and command her to try. 
However, it was quickly deemed as a failure and with a soft growl vibrating out of her larynx, Chumani lifted her nose, pulling her snout out of the white blanket of snow, as a hoarse cough erupted in a hasty attempt to clear her airway. At first, the black she-wolf didn’t notice the other she-wolf, but when Chumani did, it caused the Storjford daughter to jump out of her skin. Her heart began to race as fast as speeding automobiles circled a track, pumping a supply of blood throughout her entire body, as her adrenaline was kicked up a few levels in response. 
 “Oh my god—” Chumani announced as her tone reflected her jumpy behavior, trying to catch her breath as the black girl probed herself to calm down. “I didn’t realize anyone was watching!” She mentioned, refusing to say that she was actually thinking about; it was rude to stare!  

Messages In This Thread
it's a happy new year - by Chumani - January 01, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: it's a happy new year - by Andraste - January 01, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: it's a happy new year - by Chumani - January 01, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: it's a happy new year - by Andraste - January 01, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: it's a happy new year - by Chumani - January 01, 2020, 11:14 PM