pull myself from the grave
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
A wry, tepid grin announced itself when Sveinn mentioned Bazi and Ferdie von Pelt's past relationship. No other companionship rivaled the changes between those two; once loyal companions now dashed adversaries with the later single-handedly establishing an insurmountable rift between Swiftcurrent and Sunspire... well... Fox deserved some of the credit for that travesty, too. "More than you can imagine," Tuwawi responded with a cold expression, reflecting her soured apathy towards the past few months. "Ferdie is the one who leads Sunspire... there was... a falling out. But, that story is for another day." Falling out was an understatement, but how else could Tuwawi explain the finite details without sounding too brusque? Thankfully, the Northerner became interested in the new mother's brighter news, already aware of Ferdie's position as alpha the Western spire.

"Thank you," she said, accepting his congratulations with a warm simper. The genuine tone in his voice was refreshing. Too long had Tuwawi surrounded herself by binary creatures; pragmatic wolves who only operated on instinct. There was so much more color to the world than just black or white, and the biological desire to reproduce was overshadowed by the love she shared for her husband. "Yes... we had wanted children for a long while. There are four, two girls and two boys," she reported with a demure expression, thinking fondly of the Sveijarn brood. The few days away from them were too many already. "Our eldest is named Valtýr... I suppose he shares a bit of your name," she said, eyes lighting up at the realization.

She paused, taking a moment to gaze beyond her company into the beryl alpine boughs of spruce and larch with desiderium. "Njal and I plan to move to this mountainside soon," she confided to the chestnut colored youth. "We wish to leave Swiftcurrent and forge our own path." the reasons were many: leave behind the tribulations of the creek pack, create a safe haven for their children, and fulfill the desire to strike out and create something from nothing. "We will be on our own for a while... but perhaps, if your travels don't cause you to wander, you would be interested in a home here?" Tuwawi extended the invitation openly without hesitation. Sveinn was a levelheaded youngblood, keen and intelligent with a quick wit, and the ember was confident he would be a treasured brother to the maiden pack.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 06, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 07, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 14, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 16, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 17, 2014, 11:24 AM