Spotted Eagle Mountain If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather
no point in living, if you can't feel alive
9 Posts
Ooc — Jeanelle
No problem at all C; I apologize for this brat in advance.  

The moment that Chumani had noticed Wylla stop, the black Storjford had began slow her pace down to an easy-going trot, enclosing the distance in-between the two girls before abruptly stopping a few feet away altogether when the female responded back with an unwelcoming tone. This made her body shift into a defensive posture; eyeing the female carefully, ears flowing against the top of her head as her tail flicked behind her rump a few times before falling limp. At her age, Chumani couldn’t quite understand why this female was getting testy with her— what did she do wrong? In her eyes: nothing; the black she-wolf had done nothing to deserve such treatment ( even though, she had unknowingly disturbed the hunt for Wylla ). 
Her upper lip was forcibly dragged upward in distaste, eyeing the female before her dull green eyes were shut for a brief moment; snorting, allowing the chill of the air around her to be blown through her nostrils in a visible, thick cloud ( like a raging bull ), showing off her bratty attitude. “Clearly, you woke up on the wrong side of the cave,” the Storjford daughter tested back with the snap of her own jaws. “By the look of it—your tracking is going just as well as my hunts have been: unsuccessful. I was going to propose that we team up; maybe, we’d have a better shot of getting a meal if we worked together.”

Messages In This Thread
If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather - by Wylla - December 31, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather - by Chumani - January 07, 2020, 02:24 AM