Firestone Hot Springs I heard there’s a dreamland
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
His attempt at humor was met with a soft, contained chuckle. "So true. It is within that truly matters." She could easily have been referring to looks or the quality of the water in the pools for instance. Or both. "At least it provides some warmth, if nothing else." Wisely, Keyni turned her back to the pool closest to her, allowing the heated air to rise up and wash over the exposed span of her back, while keeping her sensitive black nose directly away from the stench. Her jade eyes fluttered shut for a half second while a pleasant shudder ran up her spine.

Opening her eyes again, Keyni gave him that same small trace of a smile. "Yes...yes I am. But let me back track...I may misspoken." She watched the flakes continue to fall, only to melt instantly as soon as they touched their fur or came in contact with the rising steam. "I'm...not entirely new to the Teekons. The earthquakes had begun shortly after I arrived. I was...cut off from my pack." She avoided the details of the landslide involving Asterism Grove. "Long story short, I'm back to square one again...but I did have a destination in mind." She turned to meet his bi colored gaze, head tipped to the left slightly. "Neverwinter Forest. Do you know of it?"
Messages In This Thread
I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - December 31, 2019, 09:59 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - January 01, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - January 01, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - January 07, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - January 08, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - January 08, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - January 10, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - January 12, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - January 12, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - February 03, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - February 03, 2020, 11:45 PM