Great Bear Wilderness What? W-who are you? [j]
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Hope it’s okay to join this  I tried to match your length but Sitri just isn't that bright :D

Sitri was not far away when he heard noises coming from the are near his home land. He was content to follow the warden trade so he shifted his paws and headed in that way. Smelling and listening for noises, his mouth and nose still tender from the animal that had bitten him with it’s butt. He heard the snort and sped up to try and catch whoever it was, the pinpricks of open skin on his nose still slightly noticeable, but not completely.

He heard the words dying and slowed his step, fearful, since the most recent issue with the now gone Queen Jinx. Sitri stood in the copse of trees watching as a young brute sat near the river talking to himself. He watched quietly, waiting to see if the boy was just talking to himself or if he was going crazy like the Queen had in her rabie induced rage and angst. Sitri’s tattered and torn scarred ears slid backwards across his skull as the boy whined and he looked around debated whether or not to turn and run the other way as fast as he could, in case this boy had the rabies.

Sitri listened as the boy called out names and then he stood still as the youth plodded away towards the dogwoods. Realizing he was being rather cold and cruel, he stepped forward from the shadows and the trees and followed this youth at a jog. Large paws slipping in the terrain, brown body showing strong and full in the light of day, covered by his many scars. Red eyes searched out the youth and wondered at his issues.

Finally, Sitri got close enough to chuff a greeting and he stood tall and stong in the daylight, waiting for what the boy had to say. I’m Sitri you awful close to our borders. Do you need something?
Messages In This Thread
What? W-who are you? [j] - by Nokori - August 15, 2014, 02:44 AM
RE: What? W-who are you? [j] - by Sitri - August 15, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: What? W-who are you? [j] - by Nokori - August 15, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: What? W-who are you? [j] - by Nokori - August 16, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: What? W-who are you? [j] - by Sitri - August 15, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: What? W-who are you? [j] - by Cara - August 15, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: What? W-who are you? [j] - by Sitri - August 18, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: What? W-who are you? [j] - by Cara - August 18, 2014, 05:47 PM