Wapun Meadow I know more than I knew before
2 Posts
Ooc —
Meadow unfolds before him and there's something about the way it has been blanketed in snow that draws him further in, paws carrying him away, away, away and suddenly he is lost behind wintry blindfolds as snow begins to cascade from pallid sky. Gunari whirls around, entranced by flakes that now dust murky fur, spinning in circles and kicking up snow all around him, childish and playful -- as always, his naive self.

In his whirling, he sees a silhouette off in the meadow situated between some trees. Curiosity gets the better of him and he stops his twirling and whirling and trots towards the figure, stout legs moving quick as they could carry him.

As he nears, her details fill in and he sees that she's a wolf -- but not exactly. There's something off about her. And she's pulling, yanking, doing something that confuses him. He sees her neck, something trailing off of it, and stops a few yards away with his tail lowered. Submissive, quiet -- "Wh... what's that around your neck?" The words stumble from his jaws like a toddler, barely able to walk amongst the snow.
Messages In This Thread
I know more than I knew before - by Fern - January 11, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: I know more than I knew before - by Gunari - January 11, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: I know more than I knew before - by Fern - January 11, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: I know more than I knew before - by Gunari - January 11, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: I know more than I knew before - by Fern - January 12, 2020, 05:58 AM