Great Bear Wilderness What? W-who are you? [j]
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri was a bit surprised that the other wolf hadn’t heard him come up. He wasn’t a light wolf, nor was he a completely silent one. He had been making noise to be heard, and still the youth did not hear him? It was confusing to the brute who was aware of his surroundings at all times, all times. Even when he was so tired that he could barely stand he knew who was around him? What was happening around him? And why. Sitri stopped moving as the boy reeled backwards and fell both on his back and his face and he snorted in slight irritation. Should be more aware of your surroundings boy? was his only gruff retort.
Sitri perked his tattered ears forwards at the youth’s stuttered words and then he stood up to his full height. This wolf he is Sitri. You are? He then waited with baited breath for the youthful male to speak.

Sitri continued to stare in disbelief and bewilderment as the boy scooted backwards and pushed against a tree getting as far away from him as possible. He looked down, he supposed the blood that rode high on his jaw and the scars were rather fearsome to look at, but well he was what he was. There was no changing it. Sitri listened and sighed You are not past borders yet, you are close to them. surely the boy knew the difference between smells. You smelled other wolves no?

Sitri chuckled as the boy tried to bow, he remembered when he had been disproportioned and odd shaped. It had taken him a few months to grow into his large paws. Sitri listened and said quietly Well met Nokori. I am Sitri and you are near the Spine. Sitri could not say their official name it eluded him at the best of times. He drew out his name then SIII TRI. He looked at the youth and shook his head, with a low rumble he bent near the waters edge and with practiced ease he grasped a fish in his jaw and threw it to the boy, then lifting his muzzle to the sky he called for the new alpha @Cara Sitri bring the alpha to talk with you, maybe she saw your family.
Messages In This Thread
What? W-who are you? [j] - by Nokori - August 15, 2014, 02:44 AM
RE: What? W-who are you? [j] - by Sitri - August 15, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: What? W-who are you? [j] - by Nokori - August 15, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: What? W-who are you? [j] - by Nokori - August 16, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: What? W-who are you? [j] - by Sitri - August 15, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: What? W-who are you? [j] - by Cara - August 15, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: What? W-who are you? [j] - by Sitri - August 18, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: What? W-who are you? [j] - by Cara - August 18, 2014, 05:47 PM