Ravensblood Forest If I start to die can you save me?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian frowned as Ragnar left; she felt quiet the same as Thistle however she did not have the balls to say it so. Without a word she nursed Thistle applying the poultice to Thistle's head and neck the arnica would constrict the blood vessels and reduce the swelling where it needed it. Thistle would look rather silly with a muddy cap upon her head but it would be worth it in the end, function over fashion.

Nerian found her FeverFew mostly in tact, there was enough for two days by then the rest might be dry enough else wise she's have to go to the hotsprings and make a tea. Nerian brought Thistle three dried leaves of Feverfew and guided Thistle though eating them afterward Nerian paced all night. She had hopped she would have had Ragnar to help her keep Thistle awake so that they could take turns sleeping themselves but this was not the case. This whole day had gone terribly wrong for all involved

Nerian woke thistle every hour and asked her the name of the children and her name and the name of the pack, random questions but each with a purpose, when Thistle answered without slurring or getting them incorrect only then would Nerain allow her to sleep more, While she paced and counted down the hour. Taking the time to check and change the arnica poultice each time it dried completely. Nerian stayed by Thistle side for two days without a wink of sleep leaving only to get food from the nearest food store and then only the lightest meat.

When thistle was no longer in danger of dieing of a brain bleed, and Nerian felt a sufficient amount of time had passed that Thistle could and would heal in her own time, did she kiss Thistle's cheek lovingly gave her the last of the Feverfew leaves to help stave off any headache she might still have and stumbled past her deep into the back of her den and sleep soundly.

Nerian woke up only once and thumped her paw on the den flor Crap!!! The pepper plant To exhausted to go check on it Nearin sighed sadly and curled back up what was a few more hours, it was probably dead already, it's roots having been plucked from the ground.

Messages In This Thread
If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 04, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 05, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 05, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 06, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 07, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 07, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 12, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 15, 2014, 08:46 PM