The Sunspire Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (Birthing Thread)
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

She sensed that Ferdie was displeased with her naming the babes so quickly. He would have named Serena Citrine, the french word for orange, the name of a gemstone. It was true that was a good name for her, but she already had her mind set on Serena. It was, in her opinion, a prettier name. "Citrine? It could always be a pet name..." She said as Ferdie groomed her smallest.

Serena did not like the bath, or she was just caught off guard by it. Either way, her baby yipped and squealed until Ferdie pushed her into Erika's warmth. The Frenchwoman bent down and nuzzled her baby, snuggling her and attempting to calm her down. She would get used to licks, eventually. Next was Alphonse, who reacted in a similar manner, all squeals and screeches, even louder than his sister. Erika put her nose by Ferdie's, attempting to nudge him away. "Zat iz enough, I zink." She murmured, grabbing Alphonse gently and tucking him by his sister. "It iz just zat it frightened zem, and I do not like to 'ear zem squeal like zat."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (Birthing Thread) - by Erika - August 15, 2014, 08:58 PM