Blacktail Deer Plateau let moths consume me in the light
163 Posts
Ooc —
My roll (8) is here: click!

She was ordinarily a sweet thing—kind, compassionate and helpful. She'd thought by attempting to intervene on an unnecessary scuffle between packmates, she was being responsible. She thought was protecting the unity of the pack. Nieve forgot that this pack had no unity—that half its members stood in opposition to the other half, or simply didn't know them at all and didn't want to. There was no sense of camaraderie except between the smaller isolated pockets.

What she hadn't anticipated was being branded as entitled, foolish, silly and arrogant, and so she hadn't anticipated that she would be challenged. She thought she had the pack's regard for her stalwart commitment, but as she was summoned by Ying's calls, and met once again with a wolf who seemed to think she had more authority, it was confirmed for her that Rusalka was no longer the pack she knew and loved. This challenge hurt her in a way that it shouldn't have—this was natural between wolves, but it was Nieve's first, and it came from a total stranger who'd been nothing but rude to her.

Fire licked her heart and she made a full physical display of it, approaching Ying with her ears thrust sharply forward, her bright blue eyes glaring into the other female's, her teeth bared between slick black lips, and her tail flagged high above her. Ying would find that the golden girl she mistook for a fool was, in fact, the daughter of two of the strongest women in the wilds, and gentle though she may be, she was more than equal to the task of defending her rank.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
let moths consume me in the light - by Ying - January 20, 2020, 06:13 AM
RE: let moths consume me in the light - by Nieve - January 20, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: let moths consume me in the light - by Ying - January 20, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: let moths consume me in the light - by Nieve - January 20, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: let moths consume me in the light - by Ying - January 20, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: let moths consume me in the light - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: let moths consume me in the light - by Ying - January 23, 2020, 08:29 AM
RE: let moths consume me in the light - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 10:19 PM