Swiftcurrent Creek I don't like to fight, but i ain't afraid to bleed.
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Not at all I love tables I just don't have one for Kieran yet, because i can't make them :D

Kieran had not heard the birds singing at first. He heard them now however as he traversed the borders. Their trilling and singing, made his heart sore. Kiva could spend hours singing back at the birds. Her voice as beautiful as theirs and when they blended together it had made his heart dance with joy, and a merry twinkle in his eye. But even the twinkle was gone now, the twinkle and the joy, they were no more. Kieran did not mind the wet dew on his fur as much as most, he actually enjoyed it. Made him feel alive in the morning as the cold dew would burn down his sides as it ran in rivelets, the coldness a stark contrast to his warm body heat.

Kieran was a morning wolf, he enjoyed mornings and late nights. It was just the way of things, once upon a time he would have howled to the heavens his happiness at waking up in the morning. Now he saw it merely as a burden, to wake up. He would much rather not wake up, but he was existing and he would continue to do so, until the gods saw fit to take him home. He hoped at the time he would see his Kiva and that he would die in battle.

Kieran saw an agouti coat coming towards him at a shuffle born from clumsy blindness. As whoever it was before him trundled on without looking, he was to close and to lost in his own thoughts for the Irish man to say a word so he side stepped at the same time that the other male back pedaled. A huff of exasperated laughter escaped his lips and he spoke, " Waaat are ye at me fella? almost ran me over."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't like to fight, but i ain't afraid to bleed. - by Kieran - August 16, 2014, 10:37 AM