pull myself from the grave
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

Týr didn't exactly have a great relationship with Ferdie as it was so he had no desire to return or go anywhere near The Sunspire as long as it was led by him. They had a very wide difference of opinion and Týr had a very time respecting someone who was excessive and clinging with the enthusiasm of their dominance. He understood that dominance was a large part of how their worked, he was a wolf, after all. Nevertheless, he couldn't stand being lorded over like he was some sort of simpleton, or worse yet some sort of servant. Týr Ragnarsson was no simpleton and no one's servant. Týr did not know the details of Ferdie's falling out with Fox and did not really care too. It did not directly affect him and so he understood Tuwawi's desire to not go into gruesome and likely length details. In fact, he was relieved that she did not feel the need.

The conversation moved at his congratulations on the birth of her children and his inquiry regarding them. Týr was glad that Tuwawi hadn't found his question to be prying or intrusive and he gave the fire kissed woman a soft smile when she told him that she had two girls and two boys. Even numbers, that's good luck, right? Not that the Nordic peoples put much in store for luck. Everything was Fated. I would love to meet them sometime, providing you and Njal wouldn't mind, He really did like children, probably because the teenager was on that awkward stage between adult and child himself. He wasn't very playful, having according to Ragnar always been very driven to train. Týr was inclined to believe him. I suppose we do, It was about high time he stop calling himself Sveinn having grown, literally and metaphorically, out of the nickname. Týr knew that he was named after the God and wondered if the boy was too, or if he was named for someone else entirely.

Týr, at Tuwawi's following words of her and Njal moving their little family to this mountainside, which made her approach to him, initially, make more sense, allowed his eyes to touch the mountainside with studious eyes. As far as the Rekkr remembered he had never lived on a mountain, his whole memory of Tartok having been erased along with his oldest memories. The block in his mind kept him from remembering mentally and yet his paws itched to explore it. His mind might not have retained them but his sense of touch remembered the craggy slopes, retained how to balance so as to not lose his balance and plummet to the earth. It is beautiful, Týr remarked with a soft measure of awe in his voice. The fire kissed woman's offer drew his exploring eyes back to her, focusing on her face not with disobedience or challenge but with surprise. He was quiet as he mulled it over, realizing that there was no reason for him not to accept her generosity. He admired Njal very much, feeling sure that there was much the other Northman could teach him, and he already liked Tuwawi a great deal though this was the first he had truly had the chance to speak with her.

With the Sveijarn family he could plant roots and aid them in the creation of their pack. He could carve another path, one that Ragnar did not intend for him and work on beginning his legacy as Ironside and shed the implication that all he was good for was being 'Ragnar's son'. It was a tempting offer and one that Týr found he did not want to refuse. I would be honored, Týr accepted it without another thought about it. Thank you. He spoke with sincerity, having not expected it but pleased at the chance, nevertheless.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 06, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 07, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 14, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 16, 2014, 12:45 PM