Blacktail Deer Plateau wired up to detonate
Robin

At Peregrine's words about life settling down for Fox now that she was there with him, the corners of her lips twitched upwards slightly as she studied him again, lips pursing ever so slightly as golden eyes assessed him, unsure if she should act on the bubble of older sister protectiveness or keep it to herself. Granted, she had not been around for much of Fox's life and that was her mistake but that did not change that they were blood and could never change the fact that Robin was her older sister. The more experienced one, or maybe perhaps the one that thought she had more life experience. Just don't break my baby sister's heart, alright? Robin teased him, though she was, also serious. She might have had no claim to say it, or to be protective but whether she had a right or not she did, nevertheless. Big sister worries, you know? She did not know if Peregrine had any siblings, nor even if he did if he was the oldest so there was a good chance that he might not understand. Either way, she felt better getting it off her chest.

Not really, Robin admitted sadly. I left our birth pack when she was young, and I was only in the Creek for a short while. I'm hoping to make amends with her, She took a deep breath, a little uncomfortable sharing this with him but wanting to be honest with Peregrine all the same. I'm here to stay this time. She was tired of wandering and hoped to be the big sister that she'd never really been to Fox.

Messages In This Thread
wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 12, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 13, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 14, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 14, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 16, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 16, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 18, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 19, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 22, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 22, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 28, 2014, 11:27 AM