Whitebark Stream Don't drag me along to your slaughterhouse.
77 Posts
Ooc — Fira
“Thank you,” Daylily said, relieved to be given the option to eat it later. She pulled the squirrel closer to her with a paw and left it between her front paws. She would take it off somewhere later to eat it alone or to bury it for later. “Perhaps I will return this favor some time. I’ll fish in the stream once it thaws and bring you the first of whatever I catch!” She smiled at him.

’Have you been with Whitebark long?’

“A few days, now,” she replied. “Though it feels like much longer. It feels…” She blushed beneath her fur and turned away from him. “… like I belong here.” It was a strange feeling, to be sure. She had lived with her family pack for the first year of her life, and that had felt like home. But now, at Whitebark, she also felt at home, and at peace. “Forgive my sentimentality,” she said, turning back to Artyom. “What about you? How long have you been with us?”
Messages In This Thread
Don't drag me along to your slaughterhouse. - by Artyom - January 21, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Don't drag me along to your slaughterhouse. - by Daylily - January 22, 2020, 12:21 PM