Blacktail Deer Plateau clothes from the dryer
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante was glad to hear that the response was at least positive if not completely enthusiastic. At least it hadn't been 'terribly'. He imagined there were still some with trepidations: he wouldn't entirely count himself outside of that number. But he was willing to give her a fair shake.

"I think... that I do not yet know you. But I also have no reason not to believe that you will do fine here. I am willing to let time reveal that." He responded, knowing what it was that she wanted to hear from him. "And I think that others will too. But it will only get easier the more you prove to the pack that you will put them first." That seemed to be the biggest issue here. Fox hadn't been here long enough to have shown her loyalty true to not only Peregrine, but the pack itself. The line was fine but it was there and he wondered what would happen should she be forced to tread it.

"Every conversation is a start, though, right?" He smiled at her. After today they would cease to be strangers, a transition that did much to ease his mind. A first impression could tell a lot about a wolf, and so far, this one had a favorable feel to it.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
clothes from the dryer - by RIP Fox - August 03, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: clothes from the dryer - by Dante RIP - August 04, 2014, 06:37 PM
RE: clothes from the dryer - by RIP Fox - August 04, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: clothes from the dryer - by Dante RIP - August 08, 2014, 08:03 AM
RE: clothes from the dryer - by RIP Fox - August 08, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: clothes from the dryer - by Dante RIP - August 16, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: clothes from the dryer - by RIP Fox - August 17, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: clothes from the dryer - by Dante RIP - August 23, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: clothes from the dryer - by RIP Fox - August 24, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: clothes from the dryer - by Dante RIP - August 27, 2014, 08:27 PM