Swiftcurrent Creek The crow and the butterfly.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Truthfully, Paarthurnax was worried that this golden wolfess might take a chunk out of her ear for even daring to touch her. A nervous wolf was an unpredictible one - a wolf in pain, even more so. But Bazi had asked her to tend to Scimitar's wound, and now she was expected to see to Danica's. The very last thing she wanted to do was disappoint her new Alpha.

The bi-coloured medic fixed Danica with a concerned stare before, when it looked like she'd given up her little display of reluctance, Paarthurnax inched closer. She averted her copper eyes to the inured leg, swollen and with the beginning of infection setting in. She furrowed her brow thoughtfully, her gaze scrutinizing.

"It's deep," she observed, blinking up to look over Danica's shoulder and briefly at Bazi. "But the tendons have been spared." This time she looked at her patient, a little hopeful smile springing to her dark lips. She lowered her head toward the wound once more. "You'll walk with a limp for some time, but it will gradually get better and you should walk as normal. I can find you an anti-inflammatory and pain-killer to help with the swelling and to mask the ache, but you should not let the decrease in pain trick you into thinking it's healed. New flesh needs time to grow, and the tear in the muscle needs to bind."

She moved away, her ears perked, and she sought the approval of her leader: "I'll go collect the things that I need," Paar announced, "I won't be long. I know exactly where to find them." And she turned, heading swiftly in the direction where she'd found some of the ingredients for Scimitar's poultice.
Messages In This Thread
The crow and the butterfly. - by Paarthurnax - July 31, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Bazi - July 31, 2014, 02:55 PM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Danica RIP - July 31, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Paarthurnax - August 02, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Bazi - August 03, 2014, 05:08 AM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Danica RIP - August 03, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Paarthurnax - August 06, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Bazi - August 08, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Danica RIP - August 12, 2014, 11:14 PM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Paarthurnax - August 17, 2014, 07:21 AM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Bazi - August 17, 2014, 10:04 AM