Sea Lion Shores The First Step
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Presently, along came a female wolf from Stavanger Bay, who asked him what was ailing him, and why he needed help. She seemed to look him over for any sign of wounds or what have you. Quickly, he tried to explain.

"It is not a physical wound that needs mending," he said. "I have a question. I do not know if you know who I am, but my name is Majesty, and I was once the alpha of the Wheeling Gull Isle pack. A few months ago I hit my head on some rocks in the sea and had been suffering a bout of amnesia until a few days ago. The memories after I left my previous pack and created the Isle pack were locked from my mind, as well as the memory of my mate, Erika. When I finally remembered all that there was to remember, I came rushing back here to try and find her, for I love her and she has, by now, most likely given birth to our pups. But there is no one left on the Isle. It had disbanded during my absence, it seems."

He took a breath, trying to get to the point. "My question is this: Do you know the whereabouts of my mate or my pups? Do you know if she or they are alive and well? Do you know anything that could help me?" He stared at her with wide eyes. "I beg of you, if you know even a whisper of information that could lead me to my Erika, I will do anything you want if you'll tell me. I will hunt down every scrap of meat in these Wilds and deliver it all to your borders to feed your members if you'll say that you have information I need."

He took another breath, feeling winded and light-headed, but he did not take his eyes off of the female. His fate and the fate of his wife and children could be determined by what she said, so he would give her his utmost attention.
Messages In This Thread
The First Step - by Majesty - August 16, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 16, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 17, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 18, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 19, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 08:55 AM