Whitebark Stream There are names across the sea, only now I do believe.
blackbird
47 Posts
Ooc — mochi
the teasing and it's playful undertones do not fall upon deaf ears for salvatore but the blackbird's mouth twists sardonically all the same. yeah, i guess. i've definitely had better. days where he isn't so eaten up about the consequences of what he's done and how he will embrace them. because ...he has too, doesn't he? it doesn't strike him as morally right to leave kaori all by her lonesome ( even though she'd have the pack ) if she ended up being pregnant. at least with killgrave's shit parenting, salvatore has a good idea of what not to do.

spring. what it brings.

ironically, probably the same line of thought of salvatore without all the panic that wracks him. salvatore hesitates then, before wondering if third-party male advice is exactly what he needs. yeah. me too, salvatore admits, kicking at dirty snow underfoot. despite his uncertainty about how he feels if kaori does end up pregnant ...salvatore can't bring himself to regret it and wonders if that makes him more like his father than he'd care to admit. no. no. women were more than tools to further one's line. hey, can i ask you something? from one guy to another?
Messages In This Thread