Sea Lion Shores What Can Your Gods Offer Me?
Melisandra
@Ragnar and @Thistle Cloud (Danni, you don't have to join but you're the second Alpha of SB so I thought I'd tag you just in case. ^_^) No need to match the length.

Melise was here, and she was ready. She was willing to prove herself to whomever came her way, so long as they were willing to do the same. She had traveled for many days to come across this shore and its ocean view, and she was tired of travel for once. She decided it was high time to lay down some roots in these... Teekon Wilds, as she had come to understand this area was called. She was an Arctic Wolf, and so the hot sun and sand were a bit of a bother for her. She had grown up far away on an arctic tundra that was frozen twelve moons out of the year, so this heat was still new and irritating.

Sometimes she wished she were back home, in the cold and the biting wind, but most of the time she was happy to be here, in this new place. She was a naturally eager explorer, and took exploration seriously. She wanted to meet everyone and do everything, and prove herself to anyone who would watch or listen. She wanted to learn new things: new skills, new cultures, new religions, new languages, it didn't matter what it was or who was teaching her. She didn't even care if someone was teaching her how to kill or maim or poison other wolves.

Melisandra had often been told that being neutral about all things moral was not a good thing. That it made her seem evil, or uncaring about those around her. She didn't care, though. All she wanted was something to do. Something to pass the time, something to grow muscle with or enlighten her mind with. She was determined to be the best she could be at anything and everything. And therefore, she didn't care if she had to kill to achieve new heights.

So, here she was, with an entirely new province to explore. New wolves, new packs, new ideas. Novelty was her greatest love, right up there with having a good conversation with a medicine wolf, the heat of battle, and lovemaking. She smelled the borders of a pack nearby, though she knew enough to stay well away from it. She had made the mistake of trespassing in the past, and she would not do so again. She was about fifty feet back from the scent line when she tilted her head and gave a howl to waken the dead, determined to get the attention of someone from within the pack -- hopefully an Alpha, or a Beta...
Messages In This Thread
What Can Your Gods Offer Me? - by Melisandra - August 17, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: What Can Your Gods Offer Me? - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 06:41 AM