Swiftcurrent Creek a man with a van
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini

When the young Alpha suggested he should be one of the rented members of the Sveijarn's pack, he blinked at her with suprise. A part of him felt he was testing his loyalty with that question, asking him to go only to see if he would return. There was no doubt in the freckled man's heart that Bazi was a good leader for the Creek -- she had been the one who had brought him here and to be honsets she had been more of a leader to him than Fox had ever been. Her heart; loyalty included belonged to the immaculate Alpha.

So as tempting as staying with the loving family of the Sveijarns could be, he was sure he would decide to return even if leaving the young family would leave him with a heavy heart, abandoning the place that took him in would tear him up completely.

Him wanting to stay wasn't exactly the problem.
It was in fact that the possibility that he was forced to stay which pressed upon the male's mind. Galileo was not a yearling that was no secret to the world, and while he wasn't exactly an elder at the brink of death either, a long journey across the unknown especially with mountains involved, would definitely take a toll on his body. Despite the fact his age didn't intervene with his hunting skills or his strenght, he had already begun to experience back pains and aches that crawled upon his hips and settled on his joints making his muscles tense and his body stiffen.

"I don't think it's a bad idea, as long as you send the right wolves" he barked after a minute of analyzing his options. "I'm not going to lie" he began while setting his eyes on his Alpha, "I am afraid I might not return --not because of treason but because it's a long journey to endure he barked hoping they'd get what he tried to say without having to actually mention his fear of dying half-way.

Messages In This Thread
a man with a van - by Bazi - August 10, 2014, 01:55 PM
RE: a man with a van - by Danica RIP - August 11, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: a man with a van - by Galileo - August 12, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: a man with a van - by Bazi - August 15, 2014, 06:45 AM
RE: a man with a van - by Danica RIP - August 15, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: a man with a van - by Galileo - August 15, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: a man with a van - by Bazi - August 17, 2014, 04:34 AM
RE: a man with a van - by Danica RIP - August 17, 2014, 05:52 PM
RE: a man with a van - by Galileo - August 17, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: a man with a van - by Bazi - August 23, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: a man with a van - by Danica RIP - August 23, 2014, 01:15 PM