Sea Lion Shores The First Step
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
After this I’ll add one more post so I can get the exp, but I’ll leave you to it

Thistle listened and she was alarmed that he was the former leader of the pack of the isle. How had he found them, what did he want. Why would he call for them, when he had encroached. Her thoughts went immediately to her children and she felt like snarling, however she did feel pity for the male, though she knew nothing of the whereabouts of the pack or his mate and children. Before she could even fully think about what to say however, her husband was there and pushing her behind himself. Which she wasn’t entirely pleased about, but she kept her words and her looks to herself, he was only being protective as was par usual Ragnar style.

She stepped back and her tiny self was easily hidden behind her husband other than tawny fur when she moved every so often. She kept her head down and didn’t say anything deciding that this was not her fight she had come because he had called for healing and she was a healer, but it turned out she could not help him anyway. She spoke then I only heal physical wounds. She had nothing else to say, and she wasn’t even sure if he had heard her. She brushed her muzzle across her husband’s side and spoke quietly for Ragnar only to hear May I leave dearheart? she would leave having nothing more to add, and her husband had this under control.
Messages In This Thread
The First Step - by Majesty - August 16, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 16, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 17, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 18, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 19, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 08:55 AM