[m] water that i crave
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
sorry got caught up editing Nerian's Profile, told you I was procrastinating right?

Nerian wandered the pack lands, unable to sleep. She had met up with Jalooke and it turns out Jalooke was pregnant, they had probably been in heat at around the same time. But Nerian had chosen to go off and hide and sulk after her utter rejection. The only thing that had stopped her from running away that day was her freedom, she had wanted to cleanse her soul of that title and be done with it all.

Yet she stuck around and she had been rewarded for it. However she felt her reward came at a cost to another wolf. She felt so guilty, and worse after Thistle had gotten hurt. She wasn't sure whom she loved more Thistle or Ragnar, or did she love them equally or if loving one meant she wasn't allowed to love the other.

Just like before she found herself at the beach, where she usually ended up when she wanted to be alone and possibly meditate, But now it was the place where she and Ragnar had became Husband and Wife. She remembered how reserved she felt and yet how slow and tender he had been. Standing here in this spot her body began to glow like it remembered, like it had just happened.

Nerian closed her eyes and listened to the sea, her temple had been near to the ocean when she closed her eyes she could picture herself home again with the wolves she grew up around, among the waves she could hear the voices of the wolves whom depended on her for sunday service. Her eyes snapped open with a sharp intake a breath.

A wolf came into focus along the shore, she tipped her head and stared at it without realizing her feet now propelled her toward it.

Rangar! She breathed, unable to find her voice having just been tormented by a vision only to be greeted with the sight of either her savior...or her devil, this she was still unsure of.

Nerian came up beside him and ran her cheek gently along his neck just below his chin and sat beside him so her side touched his; her drier fur sliding along his dampness pulling it into her own pelt.

Messages In This Thread
[m] water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 07:49 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 23, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 29, 2014, 09:12 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - September 04, 2014, 06:17 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - September 11, 2014, 06:07 AM