Greatwater Lake The rain is trying to drown my feet
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Dauntless was still undecided. Between Whitebark Stream, U... however that one was pronounced, and Kaistleoki, there wasn't a clear "winner." Maybe he could just keep flopping between all three to visit his siblings and make them fight for his allegiance. Just kidding, he wasn't that kind of guy. Instead, Daunty found himself wandering southward, no real plans in mind except that maybe he would run into somebody interesting. He smiled as he thought about young Ashlar and what fun he had been to coach.

As he approached a large lake, the Morningside wolf noticed a strange creature doing figure-eights around a wolf's front legs. It really was a strange sight, and he didn't understand why she wasn't eating it. Dauntless had never even heard of other species as companions. Are you gonna eat that? he asked, licking his lips. With a critter like that so eager to please, it would be easy to snap it up and have it for dinner.
Messages In This Thread
The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 05, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - February 07, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 07, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - February 19, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 22, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - March 05, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - March 10, 2020, 10:00 AM