Blacktail Deer Plateau ashes call my name
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

Fox did not seem to harbor any reservations about greeting him, instead closing the distance between them to nudge him on the cheek. It was not a gesture that Týr could not entirely make sense of. It was a friendly gesture despite the fact that he had left Swiftcurrent Creek, worse yet without any sort of word. The truth was he had had a moment of cowardice in his validation that he wasn't good enough. Týr was not so arrogant to run around thinking that he was the Gods gift in looks and skill. He was as self conscious as any other teenager and had always feared as much. To have Haunter patronize him for it after he had lost his kill that day, proving that he was obviously no competition for the ebony male Týr had left. Not on the terms of giving up as it had first felt and likely, seemed. He had left to push himself, to work on making himself better. If he had succeed or not, he couldn't be sure but regardless he was here with the intentions of planting roots that he had been apprehensive of planting previously.

She responded to his question as she pulled away and fairly presented one of her own. Where did you go? Týr gave her a soft, tightened smile that did not quite reach his eyes. No where, He wasn't being sarcastic but honest. He had not left with any sort of destination in mind, neither had he sought out a specific destination. I wandered ...and worked on pushing myself to my limits. Occasionally breaking them in the process. He would run until his lungs burned with the desire to draw in the crisp and fresh breath and his legs screamed and ached for respite, until his muscles were sore and took days to cease being sore in retaliation. It was how Ragnar had taught him. Push your body and mind to their very boundaries and you will be rewarded for it. Tuwawi did not tell me you're with the Plateau wolves, It could have been that the other fire kissed woman hadn't known, or maybe hadn't thought Týr would have been interested in it. He wanted to ask how and why but for the sake of not wanting to be rude and prying kept his curiosity in strict check.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 11, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 11, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 11, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 12, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 13, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 13, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 18, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by RIP Fox - August 25, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: ashes call my name - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 10:13 AM