Whitebark Stream You turn every head but you don't see me.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Dawn's gaze found his own, concern swimming in the bronze depth of each lovely iris. He emitted a soft whine and reached out to her, a comfort; his own relationship with Bhediya had started off poorly but she'd been a step-mother to his mate, and surely her disappearance would affect her.

Much to their surprise, it was an unfamiliar voice that called out to them. Artyom's stare shifted at once, blinking over his partner's narrow silver shoulders to observe the approach of a she-wolf who was... oddly familiar. She barked a question, confirming that she was not the seemingly absent Whitebark leader, and the ranger maintained his silence as Dawn answered and offered introduction.

Who are you? Artyom mused. This particular wolfess carried the same wavy pelt as Bhediya but was younger, taller. A relation, perhaps? It was too coincidental to find her there and Bhediya gone.

Messages In This Thread
You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 07, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 08, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Dawn - February 09, 2020, 04:53 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 09, 2020, 05:12 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 09, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Dawn - February 12, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 12, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 12, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Dawn - February 16, 2020, 07:16 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 16, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 16, 2020, 09:01 AM