Stavanger Bay forever and always
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni

I’m talking the gossip thread and all the women showing up at the borders.

Thistle hummed softly as he brushed his face across her, licking the side of his muzzle gently. Thistle raised her brow Would I have knowing that you would not be happy if I did? Or even let me? Hmm? She reasoned right back a flash of tease in her eye. Thistle listened calmly, a furrow in her brow line, unsure what to say to that. I know it is not an excuse, it was just simply something I have heard. I am not annoyed or find it excessive, I think you show good judgement. I was merely questioning whether or not such a man would be foolish enough to linger near?

Thistle heard his next words with surprise written on her face, she laid her ears back and then flicked one forward, like flicking a fly, unsure what to say and how to answer. Of course she felt the same, but did he really feel that way? His actions proved otherwise often, and she had heard him talking to Nerian heard the softer tone of voice, she was merely a replacement, but too far invested for him to let alone was she not. She was unsure how to proceed, but knew she could not, would not let him think that she didn’t feel that way too. So she offered him a smile that made her eyes laugh at him, but held a serious air with the words that followed I do not think I would survive it Ragnar if something were to happen to you. I love you far too much to be alright. So in that we feel close to the same. She grew quiet then and moved forward again to lick gently at a spot on his neck pulling gently at his scruff and nipping at his shoulder only to soothe with lick if he would allow her. She felt as if she was dancing on tip toes around him, unsure what to say or how to say it, and appreciating everything he said to her, but unsure how to take it since so many promises lay in tatters at her paws, some by her own design, but they were still tatters.

She upturned an ear to listen and hmmmed deep in her chest as she thought about it. I do not know either, perhaps a caretaker because she was taking care of the pack, but she is far to young to go after that trade yet, I do not know if she has an interest in healing, she does tend to wrestle with her brothers, maybe a warden or warrior. She could be a shield maiden even. She frowned as she thought hard about the trades that would suit the children We could always see about getting Junior one of these days to spend time with Gyda perhaps? Her father did not seem to mind allowing her here for visits.
Messages In This Thread
forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 14, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 15, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 17, 2014, 05:05 PM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 18, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 01:32 PM