Blacktail Deer Plateau wired up to detonate
Robin

Robin felt a wave of relief wash over her when it seemed that Peregrine had not taken her typical big sister warning, teasing as it had been, to heart nor to offense. She couldn't be sure how wolves would react to her and understood that her brashness tended to put others off, if not end up offending them without it being her initial intention. Good, I'm going to hold you to that, She teased him in a faux severe tone. There was a part of her that was serious, of course, it was her job to protect Fox as her older sister. However, she certainly wasn't going to condemn a man she didn't even know. Peregrine deserved the benefit of the doubt and so Robin was willing to give it to him, not knowing about his past and even if she had probably wouldn't have been bothered by it. Everyone made mistakes, it was just the way of the world.

For leaving, She responded to his question almost wishing she wouldn't have opened her mouth. In her desire to be honest with him she was afraid, for a moment, that she might have said too much. Fox hadn't seemed to hold it against her but there was always that fear because if the tables were reversed Robin couldn't say that she wouldn't have been a little pissed off. Then again, Robin was known to be combative and resentful sometimes and vindictive was the ugly side kick that tagged along with them. I plan to start by taking up a Trade, Robin admitted turning her golden eyes to her paws for a few seconds, not out of embarrassment but simply to divert her eyes. She had yet to figure out what kind of alpha Peregrine was and did not want to be sending the wrong message of any type by staring at him for too long. There's no better way to becoming established. I figure I just have to dive right in. Eventually, the whimsical spirit within her would adjust to it, in time.

Messages In This Thread
wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 12, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 13, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 14, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 14, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 16, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 16, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 18, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 19, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 22, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 22, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: wired up to detonate - by Robin - August 28, 2014, 11:27 AM