Witch's Marsh a chapter of the witch
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
With that answer given that indeed, it was north of the smoke, she stowed the reference for later should she ever actually need it. Most likely, it was well out of the way of Legion's nearby influence, so that was good to know that it was not to be immediately of their concern, not with their claim so fresh and tenuous still. Plus, if prey was gradually returning and soon the springtime would hopefully kickstart growth all across the wilds, pressure should be off the predators competing for hunting grounds--sound excess ever return to the lands.

Towards the Sunspire, she nodded a small gesture before she answered. Honestly, pretty quiet. A lot of snowfall. I didn't stay long, she supposed, which probably all contributed to the lack of overall activity she had needed to contend with. There had only been one situation worth anything, and it was not even officially on the Sunspire or its range at all, just nearby On my way towards the range, not too far from the one pack in a woodlot just before you reach the mountains--I ran across an ill, aggressive-acting wolf, but he might have been the pack's problem, I'm not sure.. again, I didn't stick around that for long. He smelled of theirs a bit.. so hopefully there are not others like him roaming around but if there are, worth keeping an eye out just in case, Jomyo noted, for this was a warning she intended to pass onto her packmates too once she reached their grounds again. He seemed like an isolated incident, but it never hurt to be too careful.

I was well south when the herds left.. our group moved north a bit for better luck, more or less, she revealed with a tip to her snout back towards her current home in the Bypass. I'm glad that it looks to be coming around. For all of them, finally--though the hope was still hesitant at very best in her.
Messages In This Thread
a chapter of the witch - by Uriel - January 27, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: a chapter of the witch - by Jomyo - February 02, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: a chapter of the witch - by Uriel - February 02, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: a chapter of the witch - by Jomyo - February 02, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: a chapter of the witch - by Uriel - February 04, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: a chapter of the witch - by Jomyo - February 06, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: a chapter of the witch - by Uriel - February 09, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: a chapter of the witch - by Jomyo - February 12, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: a chapter of the witch - by Uriel - February 15, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: a chapter of the witch - by Jomyo - February 16, 2020, 03:09 AM
RE: a chapter of the witch - by Uriel - February 17, 2020, 07:14 PM