Hushed Willows And we would both lose our jobs
163 Posts
Ooc —
There was a part of Nieve that felt sure she could handle any unruly wolves mistaking her for a trespasser, but she was glad for Melkor's company and protection in lieu of that. Just because she thought she could handle them didn't mean she could for sure, and she wasn't raring to find out the value of her confidence. He was a worthy sentinel: his presence put her instantly at ease, as any good guardian's should, and the narrow spaces between the willows seemed less daunting now.

Just a few packs I didn't know about before, she shared, padding swiftly to keep up with Melkor's sweeping strides. I learned about someone's crazy mate. It was... kind of weird, actually. Thankfully she hadn't met Bhediya's crazy mate face-to-face, but she was still a little wigged out by how easily and quickly Awol volunteered that information. It didn't seem like something a pack would openly admit to a stranger, no matter how unassuming and disarming Nieve could be.

Melkor motioned to the mountains. Nieve brought her head up to peer at the monoliths looming over the willows. No, I don't, she said when Northstar Vale failed to ring any bells. Why'd you leave? It sounds nice. From the name, at least.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - January 30, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - January 30, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - February 01, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - February 02, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - February 03, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:16 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - February 22, 2020, 04:44 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:31 PM